Spring is in the Air!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 |
Uh oh! The fact that our last blog post was titled Winter Wonderland and this one is 'Spring is in the Air' proves how long it's been since our last blog post! Work in progress!

Today the sun was shining and the boys and I spent the afternoon outside. What a relief and breath of fresh air (literally) spring is!

We spent the afternoon in the sandbox, playing football (soccer) and sorting through outdoor toys. Of course Mr. Jacob had to enjoy his first official handful of sand, which shouldn't surprise me to say that he thoroughly enjoyed it. Again a huge relief with baby number two, knowing that a handful of sand does not warrant a trip to the doctor to ease the never ending first time Mommy worry!

I always start off with the best gardening intentions and fully convince myself that one day my garden will look like this...



I'm only missing a few minor details!

I'll be back later in the week to showcase some of our personalized products for the upcoming Mother's Day (May 8th!). Time to start hinting to the men in your lives :)

Until then, I guess since it's spring the unavoidable spring cleaning must begin.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home