Happy Mother's Day!

Saturday, May 12, 2012 |
Dandelions...bet you didn't think they would show up in a Happy Mother's Day blog post.

Previously these WEEDS have sent shudders up my spine when they showed up in our grass. As you all know from this post I function best when things are in their place and look nice. :)

These suckers...

completely sent me into a state of anxiety. Until recently...

Jamesy has been picking hand fulls of them and giving them to me as 'little sunflowers'. He is becoming so charming and we've been having the 'you'll live with me forever and never leave your Mommy ever' talks...frequently! My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest every single time he presents me with his bouquets.

I love that he is able to find the beauty and innocence that I am often shooting the evil eye to out the side of my glance.

My boys are always reminding me to take a step back and enjoy all of the 'beautiful' things in life and because of this I am constantly reminded how lucky I am to be a Mom.

I am sending all of you Moms hand fulls of dandelions and wishing you a day to be reminded of all the beautiful things in life.



 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts Home