What Completes You?

Monday, February 21, 2011 |
At the beginning of the year I came across a new trend. I noticed instead of people making New Year's resolutions they were picking a word for 2011. Some examples:  patience, kindness, happiness, etc.  I immediately jumped at patience. Thinking as a Mother of two boys this HAD to be my word!

This weekend I was lucky enough to enjoy a wonderful long weekend skiing in Lake Louise with my Dad and two sisters. It felt so good to get away, sit down for meals and not talk about pirates or wipe noses all day, everyday.

As much as I loved getting away and spending time with my family I noticed a sincere sense that something was missing. I felt incomplete. 

I've been talking a lot recently about how content and complete I've been feeling recently. I started a new lifestyle that has me back to feeling like the 'real me'. I am enjoying it more and more every day and can't believe the effects it has on every aspect of my life.

And these boys (and hubby too!)...



they are what truly completes me.

So if you haven't caught on to what my new 'Word of 2011' is, it's:

COMPLETE

I'd love to hear what your 'Word for 2011' is and what completes you. I'm not going to lie, a glass of wine at the end of some days certainly adds to my feeling of completion!

Here's to another 'complete' week!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool idea. My baby will be 1 on Mar. 2nd.

I just found you through #LinkLove
http://theknitwitbyshair.blogspot.com

Hands on Keepsakes said...

Thank you! Wishing your almost one year old a happy birthday!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home