He did it!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 |
My little man did amazing on his first day of Preschool! And guess what that means!? I did good too! Although it was an extremely emotional day and I found myself trying to swallow the big lump in my throat more then once I managed to only shed a few tears. Tears of extreme happiness and excitement for the little man he has become...


By 10:40 am I was getting a little stir crazy but am pretty sure I'll find some things to keep me busy! His teacher is wonderful. I wanted to kiss her because James marched out of his class with a big monster truck sticker (HUGE bonus points for that one!). We're currently in the midst of a monster truck and skateboarding obsession...oh boys!

Sarah and I are trying to get things all set and ready to go for the upcoming busy months for Hands on Keepsakes. We're excited to launch our Christmas line at the upcoming Kettle Valley Fall Fair & Market on Sunday, September 26th. More details and poster soon to come.

Enjoy the rest of your week!





1 comment:

Holly said...

You will get used to it in a hurry!! He looks great...what a handsome fellow!!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home