I'm Thankful For...

Saturday, October 9, 2010 |
A tradition in my family is to go around the table during Thanksgiving dinner and say what you're thankful for. So here goes...

I'M THANKFUL FOR:

Two of my favorite people who are happy, healthy and oh so lovable!




Love never felt so good until I met these two...




That they have an amazing role model in their lives who they get to call Daddy...


That I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by amazing family and friends.
To have joy and happiness at every turn that life takes me and in every nook and cranny.
To be able to sit here and think I could go on and on and on as I am truly thankful for everyone and everything!

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend!



4 comments:

Julie said...

Such adorable pictures! So good to recognize reasons to be thankful. I should do more of that.

Nicole said...

<3

MCatherine said...

Wonderful post. Our family practices the same tradition at Thanksgiving. It is only after reading your post that I wish I had kept a list of what everyone has mentioned over the years!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours.
FYI: C'mon by and enter the contest to win a HIDE A HEART HERE

Rachelle said...

Thanks ladies! It's always nice to take a moment to appreciate things!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home