Taking the Handmade Pledge!

Saturday, October 2, 2010 |
It's October (yes I'm stating the obvious!) and that means Christmas isn't next month but the month after...yikes!

We were in the mall today searching for a present. I've always known I'm an awful shopper under pressure. Now add two kids and it's an unavoidable disaster.

During one of my many hours reading blogs I came accross the Handmade Pledge. After one of the most unenjoyable hours spent in the mall I came home, sat down in front of the computer and signed the pledge.



My love/obsession for Etsy make this one of the easiest holiday shopping seasons yet. I've put together a treasury of gorgeous handmade items that can be found here.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Check out the i-pod holder....I'm asking Father Christmas for it, it's brill.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home